Thursday, September 22, 2011

Drowning...

I am drowning in information, and it's just gonna get worse, and worse, and worse some more..  In my CMS class, we go by modules. Fortunately, most of the classes run together. For instance, our last module was dermatology.  We learned derm in PD2, CMS, and Pharm.  It's good that it's all there and overlapping, but it is information overload... Most of our lectures had ~150 slides (some only had ~60) but we had 10 lectures for derm. That's A LOT of information.  Derm is pretty straight forward to memorize, so I can only imagine, and honestly don't really want to imagine, how it will be so much harder when it's not staring at your face (you can actually SEE the skin.. you can't see your heart :-/ )....

I'm on an emotional rollercoaster... I am definitely not doing as well as I'd like.  It's incredibly difficult to sit next to people who do so well even though I studied the exact same things for the same amount of time.  It's discouraging and overwhelming and to be completely honest, i'm just run down and feel like people keep giving me a car, but then running me over with it. 

This is not me complaining.  I am incredibly blessed with his opportunity and I'm glad I'm here... I just want to be doing better and nothing seems to work.  I really wish I had something awesome to post following this, but I don't.. Life is just at an extremely rough patch... Hopefully it'll smooth out soon...

Prayer would be nice. Thanks in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment