Thursday, June 9, 2011

Almost...

Tomorrow, I will have finished WEEK 2 of PA SCHOOL!!!!!!! This is crazy. Just crazy. Mind-boggling. Almost as mind boggling as physiology. Almost.

This week as been pretty easy, schedule wise. Next week will NOT be as easy, although we have some late morning/early days. We are finishing week 2 tomorrow and we start having tests on week 4. Eep. I took some still shots of the schedule to show what it's like. These are "set in jello" as they like to call is, as it can and most likely will change.
 Here is week 3 (next week)

And here is week 4 - the week that we begin have MULTIPLE tests per week. Yes, that awful red color indicates test... Talk about scary looking!

Fun, yeah?? LoL.  Today was pretty good. I got to go in at about 9:10am and we started off with the Intro to PA "roundtable." It was pretty interesting. Some of our professors came in and told us about their journey throughout PA school and their life story. They definitely have some good stories and I can't wait to hear more.  Then we had a 2 hour physiology class. Ugh. This is gonna be my most difficult class, no doubt.  I tried (for like 2 days) a different method of studying, but I need to go back to my old way, cuz I just feel like I'm not learning it enough.  We then had lunch and had to stay for our public service announcement group project skit. We basically just had to do a PSA about what a PA is. They were pretty funny. Then we got out at 1:40pm. I came home,  relaxed a bit and then went to Target. 

Tomorrow I get to go in at 10am and leave at noon, with our only class as Anatomy. AWESOME. Tomorrow afternoon/evening there is a NSU BBQ. Both my class and the class before me are going to be there. Here's hoping the rain holds out. 

On a last note, I now have ALLLLLLL my supplies and finally got my scrubs!! Thanks mostly to my wonderful daddy. Here are some pictures of my scrubs and my supplies :) (I am like a little kid, I can't wait to learn how to actually use it all!!!) Alright.. I'm off to study... again.
Yes, I took a picture of myself. This is our color, we have to wear Caribbean blue :) 
My pretty bag and my stethoscope!!
   
ALL my supplies!!












No comments:

Post a Comment