Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 2!

So today was pretty relaxed. Apparently they want to ease us into it. We don't even have to be until 9:30 tomorrow! Very nice.

But, back to today. We had to take "standardized testing" as they called it. But it was really just a personality test. Want to freak me out?? Just tell me I have a test the second day of school. But really, it was nothing. We also got to try out some white coats to order and we bought our physical lab clothes. We also did a team building exercise - my team won! But absolutely NO thanks to me. I can honestly say that I would not survive in the mountains in Colorado during the winter. But that's okay :) We got out early, at 3:45ish. I then registered my car, got my decal, and checked out my financial aid stuff (it's all good!)

We got some FREE STUFF!!!!!

And some DEFINITELY NOT free stuff!! (Who knew gym clothes could be so expensive?!)

That's all for today. Easy so far - but not for long!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. LAB COATS! How exciting! Between that and your pink stethoscope, you're like a legit doctor! :)
    2. You're so cute, even in gym clothes. <--jealous.
    3. I think I've mentioned this before, but I approve of your Care Bear collection.
    4. CUTE BLOG NAME. We're both blogging sharks! <333
    5. Keep blogging! This is a great way to keep abreast of what's going on in Bethland. Miss you, love you, and keep kicking butt! :)

    ReplyDelete