Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Life.

Life is not exciting.

I have accomplished so far...
  • 1 Anatomy Test
  • 1 Anatomy Quiz
  • 1 Physiology Test
  • 1 Lab Practical 
  • 3 Physical Diagnosis Quizzes
  • and HOURS AND HOURS of classes...
That may not seem like much, but I feel like I never leave the school, and when I do, all I do is study.
I have lost all concept of what day it is and what day of the week it is and mental breakdowns are daily for most of the class, and I am no exception.

PA is school is hard and exhausting, but more importantly, it is rewarding.
All the time I spend upset and confused and unmotivated is completely wiped away the minute I use and opthalmascope and can actually see what I'm supposed to see, or the moment I do good on a quiz or understand a difficult concept and definitely in the moment that I can actually picture myself doing this one day.

I CAN do this. I just need to remind myself of that daily.

And for your viewing please, here are some pics of my daily reality..



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all this with us, Bethany. Kim's right...you can do it and we're all real proud of you!

    ReplyDelete