Saturday, June 11, 2011

On a Saturday Afternoon...

I thought I could study. Ha.Ha.

I had great, grand, wonderful plans to study and "catch up" all day today. What a joke. Seriously. I slept in, which was great, I watched an episode of Covert Affairs, I had some lunch, I made a weekly meal plan, and I have BARELY studied.

Yes, I did attempt to get SOME studying done, but it's already 2:35pm and I've gone through like 5 slides...Out of ~70 left I need to get to...

I decided that I just get super bored and distracted with nothing to listen to trying to solely focus on the cell membrane. B-O-R-I-N-G! So, I've taking a lesson from my BFF, who LOVES classical music, and put it on. Apparently it's supposed to help open your mind or something. I'm just hoping it works! We'll see what happens...maybe tomorrow will be better...Or maybe classical music will be the cure for distracting Saturdays.

Yesterday was good though. We only had one class (we got there at 10am and left at 11:50am... AWESOME!) Around 3ish, I went to the NSU BBQ they were having. My second year buddy didn't end up coming, or I missed her or something, but it was still relatively pleasant. I went for a walk on the beach and I saw a dolphin. I am not really making any new friends that I do stuff with. But fortunately, I have my best friend to continue to Skype with - and it makes my whole day.

Here's a picture of the BEAUTIFUL beach the BBQ was at and a couple of my classmates :)

I've got some classical music on now, so here's hoping I can get some studying done...
I have my first quiz on Monday, and my first test a week from Monday. Wish me some luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment