Friday, June 3, 2011

I survived!!

I survived my first week as a PA-S1.

Today was by FAR the easiest. We got to school at 9:10ish and set up our computers for about 40 minutes. Then we went into the lecture room and we going over WebCT when suddenly the power goes off. After about 20 minutes of small talk, the announcer comes on saying it'll be about an hour minimum until the power comes back on. So, they let us leave... at 10:30. We then get told while we were all at lunch that we don't have to come back for the rest of the day! It was great.

We really just got all the information about PA school and such and will finally begin on Monday. Hard Core! I can't wait to begin, get into the swing of things.

I've met some reallly great people. I haven't met everyone yet, but I'm working on it. Most people have moved towards the people they are most like and formed little groups. The whole class is very friendly, some just get along better. I love the people I interact with the most. They are some truly awesome people, and I'm very thankful. It's nice to have something to do on a Friday night in Ft. Myers.

I graduate this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! My family will be coming down and I'm super excited. I also have a school picnic to go to tomorrow before they come. That'll be fun too. Can't wait.

COLLEGE DEGREE, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment